MIOPS FLEX BOLT comes with a rechargeable and replaceable battery. The battery will be charged when you connect MIOPS FLEX BOLT to a USB power source. You can use your smartphone's USB charger for this purpose. MIOPS FLX BOLT will be delivered with a Micro-USB cable. You can use this cable to charge it. Orange LED lines on the battery connector side show progress of charging. If LEDs blinking charging continues. If charging completed LEDs stay “ON”.
Please follow these steps for Flex Bolt usage.
1. Please enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
Important Notice: If you have an Android phone, location permission may prevent to find the device so please check if Google Location services are enabled)
2. MIOPS MOBILE app is available on iOS and Android platforms. Search for MIOPS MOBILE in your app store, or use the following buttons to download the app.
3. Connect your Flex to your camera through Camera Trigger Port with the provided camera conection cable.
1. N/A, 2. Flash Port, 3. Camera Trigger Port (Shutter), 4. USB Charging Port, 5. Power Button, 6. Battery Compartment
4. Power on your Flex Bolt by pushing power button. If it cannot be powered on when you push the button, please charge it and check battery compartment to ensure that the battery is fitted to its place well.
Important Notice: Don't push the Power button of Flex Bolt more than 3 seconds. If you do this, Flex Bolt will be opened in UPGRADE mode instead of working mode. So, please just push the power button less than 3 seconds.
5. Power on your camera.
6. Open MIOPS Mobile app. When you open the MIOPS MOBILE application, it will search for nearby devices and list the accessible ones on the screen. You can access the device by selecting the device you want to connect and clicking the "Connect" button (Orange Tick at the right bottom). In case your device is not shown in the list, make sure that your MIOPS FLEX BOLT is turned ON (also please check item 1).
7. Once you connect your device using MIOPS Mobile app, a registration screen may appear if you didn't register it yet. Please be sure that your account is active. You can also reset your password from the link given below.
8. Your Flex Bolt may not be delivered with the latest firmware. When you connect your device through MIOPS MOBILE app, it automatically checks your device's firmware version and prompts a pop-up message if a new firmware is available. You can check firmware update section for details.
Now, you are ready to start to use your Flex Bolt device.